Artist Submissions for twist's online gallery
Thank you for considering Twist's Online Gallery as host to your original artwork! Whether you're new to the scene or have years of experience, we offer the same professional and hospitable treatment to each of our artists. You may find our guidelines and expectations below.
WHAT TO SUBMIT…
- Artist Statement (please describe why you would like to show your work at Twist and what is the intent of your show).
- Artist Bio (1 page maximum).
- 10 Images (images may be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Files must be in JPEG or other standardized format with a resolution of greater than 300 dpi, and the name of the file must match the artwork).
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT… After reviewing the submission materials with accompanied images, Twist Gallery will determine if and when the artwork will be displayed.
ONCE YOUR WORK IS CHOSEN… Twist Gallery will require the following:
- Twist Gallery MUST preview and approve ALL pieces of art
- Twist Gallery requires that EVERY piece of art on display to be for sale.
- The artist must submit a Price List
WHAT TWIST DOES FOR THE ARTIST…
- 10 images on the site... When one is sold or goes down, we put another up right away for you.
- Email Marketing - Twist Gallery will send out Email Blasts to the general public, other artists and galleries from our extensive mailing list to advertise..
- Social Marketing –Promotion of your art via frequent Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates
FEES, HIDDEN COSTS AND DEPOSITS…
- The fee for joining Twist's Online Gallery is a one time flat fee of $150 plus HST.
- There are no hidden costs - $150 means $150!
- For any artwork that is sold, Twist Gallery collects a 20% commission.
Thank you for your interest in Twist Gallery. We look forward to hearing from you!